FCK4Life.dk is a website for 100% fans of “Copenhagen”!
But we appreciate your interest in our club.
The F.C. Copenhagen History (FCK)
Football Club København (F.C. Copenhagen) is in many ways both an old and a new club. Even though the club was established in 1992, it is nevertheless rooted in over 100 years of club tradition.
F.C. Copenhagen is unique in Scandinavia, as the clubs first team actually represents two separate clubs : Kjøbenhavns Boldklub – KB – (mainland Europe’s oldest football club) founded in 1876 and Boldklubben 1903 founded in 1903.
The club’s original ambitions (which are the same today) were:
– To be among the top 3 in the Danish Superliga and/or win the Danish cup and therefore qualify for one of the European competitions every year.
– To have a responsible economy
– To build up a local fan base and establish a wide corporate backing.
– Play attractive positive football.
– In the long term – to spearhead the Danish attack on European club honours.
FC Copenhagen in Europe.
Facts (05.11.2013): FC Copenhagen remain unbeaten at home in the Champions League group stages and have scored in each of their last 11 matches at Parken.